Searching for a pasta alternative? Spaghetti squash can put a healthy, simple spin on your favorite dishes. Replace classic noodles with spaghetti squash using this easy technique.
- Cut in half (if too hard to cut initially, heat in microwave for a few minutes to soften and cut)
- Remove seeds
- Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Roast 35 to 45 minutes cut side down
- Let cool long enough to handle
- Use a fork to scrape squash, creating long strands
- Top with your favorite Bertolli® pasta sauce and sprinkle parmesan cheese
Other delicious and versatile substitutes include zucchini, carrots, sweet potatoes, jicama, parsnips and white potatoes.
Savor the Flavor of Our
Premium Ingredients. Authentic Taste.
150 Years in the Making.
Claim your seat at the table
Sign up for our email list to receive future Bertolli® coupons, recipes and more.
select your bertolli® experience
Customers all over the world choose Bertolli® for Italian-inspired recipes and authentic flavor. Continue to our U.S. site or select 'International' below to choose your country.
continue to U.S.
Would you like to disconnect your Facebook account from our website? Your favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Would you like to log out of Facebook? Favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Are you should you wante to disconnect your account?
All your favorites will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Save Across Devices
You can't save the aroma of your favorite meal, but you can save the recipe!
Create an account now to start saving your favorite recipes, products and how-to's across all of your devices.