The panini is a hearty grilled sandwich, perfect for lunch or a quick dinner. Try a classic or make it your own — adding Bertolli® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce in the sandwich, or as a dip. Here are some tips to make it tasty every time:
- Most commonly made with ciabatta bread
- Brush olive oil, salt and pepper on either side of bread
- Can use a cast-iron pan and a skillet if you don’t have a press
- Don’t forget the basics like Mozzarella and basil
- Always delicious when dipped in Bertolli® pasta sauce
Savor the Flavor of Our
Premium Ingredients. Authentic Taste.
150 Years in the Making.