Olive Oil Candles
Light up your al fresco events with some DIY olive oil candles this summer.
1. Place lantern wick in glass jar and trim to size of jar
2. Add herbs or scented oils (we love lavender and citrus)
3. Use the wire to anchor the wick in the center of the jar
4. Fill glass jar with Bertolli® 100% Pure Olive Oil and light the wick
5. Bonus Tip - For easy storage and no mess, use glass jars with lids!
Savor the Flavor of Our
Premium Ingredients. Authentic Taste.
150 Years in the Making.
Claim your seat at the table
Sign up for our email list to receive future Bertolli® coupons, recipes and more.
select your bertolli® experience
Customers all over the world choose Bertolli® for Italian-inspired recipes and authentic flavor. Continue to our U.S. site or select 'International' below to choose your country.
continue to U.S.
Would you like to disconnect your Facebook account from our website? Your favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Would you like to log out of Facebook? Favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Are you should you wante to disconnect your account?
All your favorites will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Save Across Devices
You can't save the aroma of your favorite meal, but you can save the recipe!
Create an account now to start saving your favorite recipes, products and how-to's across all of your devices.