Official Rules for the Bertolli® Lucca Bottle Launch Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not Increase Your Chances of Winning. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. The Bertolli® Lucca Bottle Launch June 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (19 in AL, DE, and NE; 21 in MS) at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, affiliates, agents or vendors of Sponsor (as defined below), as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members are excluded are not eligible to enter. Entrants must comply with these rules (“Official Rules”), and participating in the Sweepstakes will be deemed to have received and understood Official Rules.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Deoleo USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram®. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram®.
- How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes by using the following methods:
To enter via the Instagram Entry Method: Follow the @Bertolli_us Instagram® page, like the Sweepstakes post, or follow the prompt to comment on a Sweepstakes post between June 13, 2018 at time of posting and June 22, 2018 at 2:59 pm CST (the “Entry Period“). Entries received outside of this Entry Period will not be considered. Limit: one (1) total entry per person. If you attempt to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes. An Instagram account is required to enter using this Sweepstakes Entry Method and is available for free at http://instagram.com. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. You must have a data service plan with your wireless service provider or wireless internet service for your web-enabled mobile device and a device that supports the Instagram application to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes via the Instagram Entry Method, you understand that data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details and mobile device capabilities.
To Enter Without A Purchase: To enter without a purchase, handprint your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address and date of birth on a postcard or piece of paper and mail it to: 1999 Bryan Ave, Suite 1510 Dallas, TX, 75201. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and received no later than June 21, 2018. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be discarded. Sponsor will notify only those that are deemed a winner.
- Drawing. The Sweepstakes drawing will be held on June 22, 2018 at 3:00 PM CST. Sponsor will select the name of the winners in a random drawing. Limit one (1) prize per household. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email or by direct message to the potential winner’s social media account or by email or mail if an address has been provided. If potential winner does not reply to Sponsor’s notification within two (2) business days the potential winner’s entry will be void and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such potential winner and another potential winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes, you hereby consent to be contacted by Sponsor for administration of this Sweepstakes. After the winner has been notified, the winner’s name may be published on the Bertolli® website and social media pages.
- Prizes. The prizes include:
- 1 bottle of Bertolli® EVOO 25.36OZ
- $100 Crate & Barrel® Giftcard; and
- Laura Vitale cookbook
A prize may not be exchanged, returned, substituted, or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Crate & Barrel is a registered trademark of Euromarket Designs, Inc. Euromarket Designs, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes nor is it affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way. Laura Vitale is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes nor is she affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
- General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Entry into the Sweepstakes, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winners for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor may, at its discretion, award any prize to the winner as a check for the stated retail value of the prize. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of prize claim materials. Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may engage various third parties to administer various aspects of the Sweepstakes on its behalf. Sponsor may change, edit, amend or alter these Rules and any terms of this Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes on any and all prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winner will be sent an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of any prize at or above $600
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties“) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize. In the event that the release set forth in this Section 7 is deemed void or invalid for any reason, you further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Privacy. The Sponsor respects your privacy. Personal information provided on entry forms and otherwise provided in connection with the Sweepstakes is being and will be collected, used and disclosed by the Sponsor, only for purposes as described in the Mizkan America, Inc. Privacy Principles (https://www.bertolli.com/privacy-policy/).
9. Disputes. You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.