Goodbye old pot lids, hello new wall rack! By simply mounting old pasta pot lids on a sturdy board, make a wall rack ideal for hanging aprons and other small, lightweight items.
- 3 pot lids
- 2×4 or other piece of wood
- Paint (at least 3 colors)
- Super glue
1. Gather materials listed above
2. Paint pot lids (around their handles) with a variety of colors and allow to dry thoroughly
3. Paint wooden background and allow to dry before before mounting lids
4. Cover rim of lid in a liberal amount of glue (when dry), hang aprons and admire!
Savor the Flavor of Our
Premium Ingredients. Authentic Taste.
150 Years in the Making.
Claim your seat at the table
Sign up for our email list to receive future Bertolli® coupons, recipes and more.
select your bertolli® experience
Customers all over the world choose Bertolli® for Italian-inspired recipes and authentic flavor. Continue to our U.S. site or select 'International' below to choose your country.
continue to U.S.
Would you like to disconnect your Facebook account from our website? Your favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Would you like to log out of Facebook? Favorites will no longer be saved across devices.
Are you should you wante to disconnect your account?
All your favorites will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Save Across Devices
You can't save the aroma of your favorite meal, but you can save the recipe!
Create an account now to start saving your favorite recipes, products and how-to's across all of your devices.